Are you changing employers? If you change employers, remember to fill in a new authorisation form for the automatic deduction of your union fees right at the start of your employment.

You can use the transfer application form for the automatic deduction authorisation well in advance, in the summer, or when school starts using a printed authorisation form available from your school.

It is a good idea to fill in the authorisation form at an early stage, as many employees tend to switch employers in the autumn, and the transfers of authorisation cause congestion in the membership services.

Avoid the rush and fill in the authorisation form in advance. Only logged-in users can fill in this form.

Fill in the transfer application form (the form is in Finnish)

When your workplace changes

If your workplace changes, notify the membership services of your new workplace directly, even if your employer stays the same.

Fill in the enquiry formContact us!